Sunday, November 11, 2007

I know, I know ...

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been rather busy.

Let's see...what to talk about. Well, two friends of mine had baby boys this week. My friend Jenn - who is the mom of Emma's Gymboree friend, Emily - had Zachary on Tuesday, and my Indiana friend Jennelle had Jadon on Thursday. I am going over to see Zachary tomorrow, and I'm taking chili for them so Jenn doesn't have to cook.

Speaking of chili, I made a huge batch of it on Friday. I hadn't made it in a while. Well, the good old recipe I thought was good just, well, wasn't. We ended up scrapping the whole triple batch, and I searched online for a new recipe. I found one that looked good, and the new chili is simmering in the crock pot right now. It smells really good, and I'm pretty excited to taste it. I hope it's good, since some of it is going to Jenn and her family tomorrow.

I'm going to a hip-hop dance class with my friends Ally and Tiffni tomorrow. Ally's getting us in for free. It's a great deal, because while we're in the class, the kids can come too and are taken care of just outside the room. Emma will like having some friends there with her. If I enjoy this class, I may want to actually pay for it and go every week. I've missed dancing, and it's a great way to get in shape (since I really don't like working out). We'll see.

Got Emma's Christmas dress last night. It's really cute. I could link to it, but I want it to be a surprise. I'll just say it's REALLY cute. Chris picked it out.

We'll probably be getting our Christmas photo taken this week, which will be fun. I'd like to do it at Picture People, since you can get the photos immediately, but I don't know if they allow you to buy the rights to the photos like they do at Sears Portrait Studio. If they don't we'll be going back to Sears, where you have to wait for a week or two for the photos to come in. Whatever. No biggie.

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Good things come to those who wait.

1 comment:

Rumple Family said...

You are more patient that I am - there is a place here in Indy called Portrait Innovations, similiar to Picture People but way cheaper. We always go there because I want my pictures right away!