Saturday, September 6, 2008

The time has come

Chris' Explorer is on its last leg. So we are going car shopping today. Wish us luck!

We ordered Emma a big girl bed! It's a gorgeous, twin daybed with a trundle bed underneath. It's really pretty. I took a picture in the store with my cell phone of Emma sitting on the bed. She looks like, as Angie Gergely put it, a little peanut in the big bed. I got a great deal on the bed. For the bed and trundle (minus mattresses and stuff), I paid $299. And because I got it the day after Labor Day, they still had the sale going on that I didn't have to pay tax! Wow!

My cell phone takes nice pictures, don't you think? I was pleasantly surprised by the good quality.

Emma already picked out bedding for her new bed, even though we don't have the bed yet. We were at Wal-Mart and saw this cute patchwork quilt-looking comforter and matching throw pillow. She chose purple sheets. It will look nice. I can't wait to get the bed into her room and get it all made up for her. Oh, and the best part about the new comforter? It was originally $42 and I got it for $17!

That's all for now. More later.

Funny Emma quote of the day: "I want to watch dance cass [class] on the TEEvee."
(It took me a minute to figure out what she meant. She wanted to watch a dancing workout video.)

No comments: