Monday, August 1, 2011

Get to Know Your Camera - Week 3

Summer Photography Series at 5 Minutes for Mom

New week, new camera challenge. This time it was dealing with Aperture. I'm still a bit confused about aperture, but I did my best. With my camera set to the A priority mode, here's what I took:

This was the first one I took...

While I really like this one, the background is not blurry like it's supposed to be. Still a cute pic, though. :)

I think this one is the best one. The background is nice and blurry and everything.


I don't think I could ask for a better model, even though she gets bored somewhat quickly. And it was SUPER hot outside today. But she really does like posing for the camera, so it's not like I'm pulling teeth or anything.

Looking forward to the next challenge!

No comments: