Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Feet, glorious feet



I have a few product plugs here, hope you don't mind. :)

I have dry, cracked feet, and I have been looking for something to fix it forever. My aunt Carolyn gave me this lotion while Emma and I were in Florida with them, and it works really well. It's called Miracle Foot Repair. You can get it at Walgreen. The smell isn't the best, but the stuff works.

When I was at Walgreen looking for the lotion, and the nice girl who was helping me asked if I'd heard of the PedEgg. It looks like a cheese grater for your feet, so I was a little nervous about using it the first time. But I used it a few nights ago, and it works GREAT! Oh my gosh, I was so surprised and pleased. I highly recommend it.

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Feet aren't that gross, I guess.

No comments: