Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Have you ever...

...felt like your best efforts just weren't good enough?
...wished you could change a situation but were totally powerless to do so?
...felt like you were alone?
...felt like your friends were slipping away?
...just felt sad a lot?
...gotten frustrated at the littlest things?

You have? Yeah, me too.

Have you ever believed that things won't always be like this?
...asked God for help?
...trusted that God has a plan and will make things better in His time?

No? Try it.

And check out Lamentations 3:22-25:

22 Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him..."

How may I pray for you today?

2 comments:

Peggy Holzworth said...

It is a true blessing to pray for someone's need, and a precious gift to be asked, "How may I pray for you today?" Please pray that I won't let other's actions to negatively affect my response. God, bless this special woman, wife, mother, and daughter. In Jesus' name. Amen

amycornwell said...

This is a great reminder today! I love you!! Thanks for offering to pray - please pray for my friend "L" who is having challenges in her life. Love you friend!