Monday, November 25, 2013

Dear Patriots

Dear Patriots,
I find you irritating. You make me angry, and I can't stand you.

Dear Tom Brady and Bill Belichick,
If I have to hear another commentator sing your praises (I'm looking at you, Cris Collinsworth), I think I may scream.

Dear Broncos/Patriots game,
You successfully conned me into watching your end. Not only did I end up heartbroken and wanting to vomit at your outcome, but I also wasted time I could have spent binge watching some more of The Good Wife. (I'm in season 3 now, but I also watch the latest episodes on my DVR. Just trying to get all the back stories.) Thanks a lot.

Dear Julian Edelman,
I had you on my fantasy team all season, and you did DIDDLY SQUAT after week 1. So I finally decided to get rid of you on Nov. 13. And then you rack up 23 fantasy points in last night's game. Shame on you.

At least I can count on Jimmy Fallon to make me laugh about the whole debacle.

No comments: