Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pigtails and panties

Yesterday was the first day I ever tried putting Emma's hair in pigtails. It's finally long enough to do so! I thought you all would like to see how adorable she looked (plus I just want to show off my cute little girl).
Precious, huh? :)

She and I went to the mall yesterday and got our picture taken in one of those booths. The photos turned out so cute, and I'll post them on here as soon as I get them scanned in.

As I was in the shower this morning, Emma ran through the bathroom and into our closet. I almost died when she came out wearing my bra that had been hanging on the doorknob. She had it on upside down, but she was so proud of herself that she had gotten it on. Then she ran back in the closet and got my panties and tried to put them on. As she was trying to get them on, I ran out and got the camera. So here is Emma trying to be like mommy.

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Pigtails are precious!

2 comments:

chrisheacock said...

That is so precious. What funny pictures! that kid ... what a riot!

Rumple Family said...

How cute! Don't kids just do the darndest things! Love the pigtails!