Monday, December 2, 2013

Dear Thanksgiving

Dear turkey,
I love your delicious light side. Of course I ate too much of you. And have way too much of you leftover in my fridge.

Dear stuffing,
I prefer you to your fraternal twin, which is known as dressing. I'm not exactly sure what is the difference between you, but I just know you're my favorite. The closer you are to Stove Top, the better.

Dear mashed potatoes and corn,
I normally don't like my food to touch on my plate, but I enjoy mixing you two together. You make a great pair!

Dear sweet potatoes,
I used to dislike you greatly, but I gave you another shot this year. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed you! (Thanks for preparing them so well, Mom! I loved them!)

Dear yeast rolls,
I could eat a hundred of you. I think I came close the other day. I know I had 5 or 6 of you as leftovers for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving. I'm not ashamed. They were delish.

No comments: