Monday, September 30, 2013

Dear week: Dinner plans

Dear Monday,
Thanks for taking it easy on me today. I had less tasks to do at work than I've had in a while. I got to stroll leisurely around Dollar Tree and look for everything (and nothing). I got some grocery shopping done, which means yummy homemade dinners this week. Matched up dance shoes for Ms. Sherilyn during Emma's dance class tonight. Fun day all around.
Dinner: Pork tenderloin, rice au gratin, and steamed broccoli.

Dear Tuesday,
Back to normal in regards to lunch with my mom today. She was sick and off work for a few weeks, so our regularly-scheduled Tuesday and Thursday lunches were on hiatus. Back in action today! Hooray!
Dinner: Seafood mix stir fry with Jasmine rice.

Dear Wednesday,
Helping out this afternoon at Emma's school. I always enjoy being there. Love the staff at Poston Road Elementary. We are so blessed that Emma gets to attend there.
Dinner: Whatever they're serving at church. Whatever it is, it will be delicious.

Dear Thursday,
Lunch again with Mom today.
Dinner: Radiatore pasta with grilled chicken strips and pesto.

Dear Friday,
TGIF! Ready for a relaxing weekend after the past few have been pretty hectic.
Dinner: Unsure. Possibly chicken breasts, corn, and cheese biscuits.

No comments: