Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WaCkY wEdNeSdAy

How today was wacky:

  1. Emma stumbled on the top step while getting on the bus and fell to her tiny little knees. (She's so lucky that she got the clumsy gene from me...) She's fine, by the way; but that's still a wacky (not normal) thing to happen.
  2. I stayed much later than normal working on the newsletter at work. We are almost done with the newsletter already, earlier than we have been in several months. Thus being (pretty much) on time is wacky.
  3. I helped out at Emma's school this afternoon. Three wacky things:
    1. The copier was putting a line across the top of every page it printed. That is, every page it printed where the original was put through the automatic paper feeder. It was fine if you put the original on the glass. Wacky copier.
    2. Emma and I ended up staying after school today so I could finish the project I was working on for her teacher. Emma did her homework in her classroom and already turned it in, which is pretty wacky.
    3. Someone parked their car by the front curb at the school before school dismissed. When Emma and I left, said car was still parked at the curb: which means it was there, gumming up the works for all the people who were there to pick up their kiddos from school. That's wacky. (And very rude.)
Was your day wacky, too? How so?


No comments: