Thursday, October 31, 2013

3 Thoughts Thursday: Halloween

1. Rainy Halloweens are yucky.
I, for one, am not interested in trick-or-treating in the rain. Nor am I interested in getting in and out of a vehicle in the rain with my child so she can go trick-or-treating. Luckily our town's T-O-T'ing got postponed until tomorrow due to the rainy weather and high winds.

2. Wearing a Halloween costume all day as an adult is not for everyone.
I do it because it's fun; but I don't look down on other adult people if they don't wear a costume. I mean, I'm probably shorter, so I can't look down on them. But still.

3. Fun fact: Every time I write "Halloween" I sing a song that reminds me how to spell it.
Sometimes I even sing it out loud, but usually I just think it. The song was a topic of discussion amongst some of my Facebook friends this morning. We learned it at Smith Elementary School back in the day. Here's how it goes:
H, A, double L, O
W, double E, N spells Halloween

No comments: