Thursday, October 24, 2013

3 Thoughts Thursday: Random randomness

1. Heated car seats are wonderful when you have a tendency to have a cold posterior.
My nose is cold, my hands are cold, my feet are cold, my tush is cold. So having the option of making the driver's seat warm up beneath me is glorious. Even if it makes me feel as if I've peed my pants when the seat gets all warm.

2. I call the smell left on my clothes after eating at Subway the "Subway stink."
The food is delicious. (I had the Tuscan Chicken sub on Italian herb and cheese bread today. OMG. Yum!) But the stink that stays on your clothes for hours and hours is terrible.

3. Whose Line is it Anyway? was the funniest show ever.
Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie were my favorites. Click here to see a clip of a few of the best of Ryan and Colin moments. This is one of my favorite Whose Line sketches of all time. And here are some Whose Line bloopers. You're welcome.

No comments: