Monday, October 7, 2013

Letters

Dear mouth pain,
Please let whatever is hurting my gum/inner lip to cut it out. It's too far back to get a good look at it, but I think it's a canker sore. I've had a lot going on lately. Maybe I should pare back?

Dear Mama's Marauders,
You are my fantasy football team. I have been severely disappointed in you thus far this football season. I'm hoping we can pull out a win this week against my bro-in-law's team. (How embarrassing would it be for him - a fantasy football veteran - to get beaten by the loseriest team in our league?)

Dear ladies tap class,
We are back in action tonight after a summer-long hiatus. Hopefully I can keep up!

Dear fall weather,
Welcome! Please stay a while!

Dear Big Daddy's cold,
Please leave his body; and leave this house, too, while you're at it. Neither Emma nor I want you. You are unwelcome.

No comments: