Monday, October 21, 2013

Dear Indianapolis Colts

Dear Andrew Luck,
I'm so proud of you! You proved to the world that you know a thing or two about how to be a great quarterback last night; and you showed us how to be a classy winner. It was all about the team's win, not just yours. Keep up the good work! Stay classy, Andrew.

Dear Pat McAfee,
That take-down of Holliday was incredible! You shouldn't have had to tackle him, but I'm sure glad I got to witness it! Way to go, killer!

Dear Robert Mathis,
I'm sure you're getting this question from everyone, everywhere... but I'm going to ask it anyway. How did it feel to sack Peyton Manning? Dream come true, or just another day at work? Either way, well done, sir! I never thought I'd want to see him get sacked... But I sure smiled when you did it. :)

Dear Reggie Wayne,
I bet you could hear the collective gasp of the entire city of Indianapolis when you went down on the turf last night with that injury. From what I know of you and your work ethic, you'll want to be back out there ASAP. Please don't push yourself too hard. Take a little time and make sure you're healed. We need you, buddy, and we want you healthy.

Dear Samson Satele,
Bullying is a serious problem these days. Millions of people saw Kevin Vickerson being a big bully to you on the field at Lucas Oil last night. I'm pretty sure he'll get a hefty fine for that (well, he should). What I appreciated most was that you didn't retaliate. I pray your injury isn't too bad and that you can get back on the field quickly.

Dear Vontae Davis,
Thank you for so masterfully containing Demaryius Thomas in last night's game! The fantasy team I was against this week had Thomas. You kept him from racking up a bunch of fantasy points, thus helping keep my opponent's score low. Trust me, my team needs all the help it can get. So thanks! Keep up the great work!!

No comments: