Sunday, December 9, 2007

Date night

We dropped off Emma at Gymboree tonight for date night. They're going to start doing it once a month. The cost was $25 for 3 hours; and Emma got to play, eat pizza and run around like a crazy person. Chris and I had dinner at Buca di Beppo, which was wonderful. We had some great food, including tiramisu, of course. Then we went to Target and got some stocking stuffers for Emma and some other random things.

Emma apparently had such a great time while we were gone. I guess she ate a piece and a half of pizza, which is incredible. She never eats that much for us. Our little piglet. I was putting her shoes back on when I picked her up and asked her what all she did, she said "Pay...fwinds" (play...friends). One of the ladies who was working there said she was so happy and energetic and fun. I am so proud of her.

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Date nights are fun!

1 comment:

chrisheacock said...

SO much fun. It's especially fun to go on a date knowing that Emmabug is having such a good time.

I can't wait until the next one...