Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Insert title here.

I don't have anything to talk about, really, but I felt like blogging. So here you go.

Picked up our Christmas photos from Sears today. Emma looked pasty and pale in a few of them - and even a little greenish - but not in all of them. I was a bit displeased, but maybe it was the light I was in that made the photos look that way. I'm hoping so, at least. They're still adorable photos, though.

I had my first sewing machine project tonight for the first time in a LONG time. I sewed a patch that says "EMMA" on Emma's Christmas stocking. I took the patch off a diaper I am no longer using (Remember, Amy, the first one I had that looked a lot like yours?). It's crooked, but it's on there. Maybe sometime in the future I can make some matching stockings for all of us, but it's good enough for now. If you don't look at it too closely.

I am completely addicted to diet soda right now. I can't get enough of it. I really shouldn't drink so much, but I can't help myself.

I booked Emma's birthday party for next month. She's turning 2 in less than a month (?!?!), so I figured I better get going on planning her party. We're doing a Build-A-Bear party, then we're going to a restaurant nearby for cake and appetizers. So now what I need to do is figure out what the invitations are going to look like and get the stuff to make them. Yes, I'm going to make them, because I'm crazy like that. Plus I like to be crafty. :)

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Caffeine makes the world go 'round.

1 comment:

amycornwell said...

Woot Woot for being crafty! Love it!