Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I know I haven't blogged in quite some time...for that I apologize. It's been pretty busy around here, what with Christmas and then Chris was sick and Emma caught a bug and her birthday is tomorrow and my parents are coming for her party next weekend and...... you get the idea.

Can you believe Emma turns 2 tomorrow?! I know I can't. These two years have flown by so quickly. Emma's getting so big now. She's getting very tall (not that it says much, but she's over half my height already), and she is saying so many words and phrases. So tomorrow's her birthday, and Emma is getting her picture taken at Sears in the afternoon. So, after those are in our possession, I will post them on here (OK, Jaime?).

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

1 comment:

Rumple Family said...

Welcome back blogger! Hope you have a great 2008! Happy Birthday Emma!