Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Eve time capsule

I thought I would take this opportunity on the eve of my birthday to talk about myself and the things I enjoy at this moment in time.  My list would have looked different even just five years ago, as I'm sure it will look different in another five years.  Let's just call this my own little bloggy time capsule.

STUFF I'M INTO RIGHT NOW


Grown-up TV shows: The Office (I love Steve Carell and John Krasinski), The Big Bang Theory (bazinga!), Modern Family (Cam is my FAVE), Parks and Recreation (Amy Poehler is so hilarious), Community (Joel McHale is hilarious, and Troy and Abed crack me up), Chuck (really like Zachary Levi), One Life to Live (yes, it's a soap), General Hospital (yes, I watch 2 soaps), Wipeout (I love Jill and the Johns), Whose Line is it Anyway? (Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie are my faves), Man v. Food (LOVE Adam Richman!!)

Kid TV shows: iCarly (Spencer is so funny), SpongeBob SquarePants (this show always makes me LOL), Imagination Movers, Jungle Junction (SUCH a great theme song), Bubble Guppies

Grown-up movies: Twilight saga, Harry Potter series, The Proposal (I've liked Ryan Reynolds since "Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place"), Leap Year, Star Wars (IV, V, VI)

Kid movies (animated and otherwise): Despicable Me, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the ORIGINAL w/ Gene Wilder), Tangled, Alice in Wonderland (animated and Johnny Depp version)

Books: Twilight series, Harry Potter series, Corduroy, The Sneetches and Other Stories, Pinkalicious

Activities: Spending time with Emma, church, making cards, singing at church, dancing (I even take tap!), cross stitch, word puzzles, playing Wii with Chris and Emma, laughing with Chris, chatting with my friends who live far away, Facebook, Twitter, lunch dates with Emma and my mom, blogging, after-church lunch with friends, taking photos of Emma

I'm sure I've forgotten many, many items that could go on this list, but I think you get the picture.  This is me.  And if you're reading my blog, you must like me because of (or maybe despite) these things.

Looking forward to a great 32nd year of life!  Starting tomorrow, of course. :)

2 comments:

Michele Mathews said...

I enjoy reading your blog. That's why I read it. We do share some things in common. Of course, how we met -- marching band! -- but You like Twilight and Harry Potter and spending time with your child. Me, too.

Jamie Bishop said...

I will just ASSUME Scrabble was included in "word puzzles". Also, I think this time capsule idea was a GREAT idea! I may steal it next year! :-)