Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blessings

Sometimes I get so preoccupied with the few not-so-good things happening in my life that I forget to notice the overwhelming amount of blessings God has given me. I wanted to take this opportunity to list a few of them and to thank God for them.


1. Chris. He is a wonderful husband. He's kind, thoughtful, intelligent, and hilarious. And he is such a great daddy.


2. Emma. She is, I think, the closest thing you can get to a perfect daughter. She's fun, smart, well-behaved, and beautiful.


3. Family. We have such fun together, Chris, Emma and I. And not only do I have a great immediate family, I have great parents and great in-laws. I know several people who can't say that, and I'm so glad I can.

4. Close friends. I am blessed with some really great friendships. I have a few friends who I talk to as close to every day as I can. They make me happy. I want to thank them for loving me, and I want to let them know that I love them very much.


5. My Lord. I don't think I need to explain myself on this one. Jesus is the best gift anyone could ever receive. If you're reading this and don't know what I mean by that, please talk to me.

There are tons more blessings in my life for which I'm so grateful but don't have time to enumerate right now. But I'm glad I took the time to dwell on the good things. You should do it, too. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: