Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday fun

It was brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in a few days, so I found some photos that were taken on my birthday (Feb. 5) of Emma playing in the snow while Chris tried to break up and clear the ice off our driveway.  I used our good camera (Nikon D40x) and got some pretty good shots.  Enjoy!


 


She threw a few snowballs at me while I was holding the camera.  Then Chris decided to join the snowball fun.


He didn't throw that at either of us.  He just tossed it in the air, and we watched it split apart when it hit the driveway.

And Norbert even joined us.  Emma threw a few snowballs at him.  He wasn't too pleased.


Then it was time for a photo shoot with Emma.


Later that evening my parents took us to Cheeseburger in Paradise in Bloomington for my birthday.  It was delicious.  I had a medium well burger with avocado slices on it.  {I am a huge avocado fan.  If you have never tried it on a burger, think about it.  It will change your life.}  The wait staff even came out and sang to me for my birthday: "This is a birthday song.  It isn't very long.  See ya."  Cute.  And I got chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.  Happy birthday to me!

There's nothing better than spending your birthday with the people you love.

No comments: