Friday, February 25, 2011

Cutest. Model. Ever.

Emma didn't have school today because the MSD of Martinsville was on a two-hour delay due to overnight ice and snow. Again. So we had plenty of time to play today. And this time we decided that I would be a photographer and Emma would be my model.

Emma picked out a pretty dress to wear (she had actually planned to wear it to school today), and we had the photo shoot in the living room. I guess I need to get a white sheet or something for the back of the couch to make it a little more like a studio, but I still got some cute pictures.


You can see all the photos I took here.

And here's what Norbert thought of the whole thing...


After the photo shoot, Emma chose to wear a different dress, just to be more comfortable. My little girly girl.