Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dorktown ...... Population: Me

Yes, you read it right. I have tickets to attend the October 8 concert of New Kids on the Block. That's right, baby, they're back. And I'm going to the show! My friend, Jenn, is going with me. She, too, was a huge NKOTB fan back in the day, and we are treating ourselves to a dorky evening out without children. We are beyond excited. Giddy with glee is more like it.

In other news, Emma and I have two meetings with potential agents in the next week. The first one is Saturday in Hollywood, and the other one is next Wednesday in Burbank. Exciting, right? I just know it has to do with the great photos Julie took when we were in Indiana. She did such a nice job with them. The lady from the Burbank agency commented on the great photos and asked who took them. Way to go, Julie!

I'll let you all know how those meetings go.

I am in the final stages of being chosen to be on Bingo America. Late last week they e-mailed me a 21-page packet of waivers and releases I had to sign and mail in. I guess they really want me on the show! The commercials I am in are still airing before and after Bingo America nightly. The show airs at 7:00 p.m. (6:00 p.m. Central). If you have Game Show Network, check it out! I'm the one in the green shirt. Can't miss me. :)

That's all for now. More later.

Call me crazy, but: Is it weird that I will probably tear up a little when the New Kids first step on the stage when the show starts?

1 comment:

chrisheacock said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
The right stuff