Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How we roll in California

I was driving to Wal-Mart the other day, and I was behind this van at a stoplight. I read what it had painted on it, and I just had to take a picture.

Funny, right? Fancy schmancy California people with their private jet cleaners. LOL

Emma and I have another meeting with an agent tomorrow afternoon. This agent is in Burbank, which is MUCH closer to us, and just happens to be where Chris works. Hopefully we'll be able to swing by his work and see him. Brighten his day a little with a cute little toddler running around his office. :)

I watched one of Emma's friends, Ashlyn, for a few hours this afternoon. The girls had a lot of fun playing together. They played a game, cooked in Emma's kitchen, had tea, bowled in the kitchen and had a dance party. And we watched The Little Mermaid. Good times.
That's all for now. More later.

Call me crazy, but: Shouldn't Pull Ups training pants have at least a LITTLE diaper-like urine retaining ability? I mean, who wants to clean up some other person's kid's pee from my carpet?

No comments: