Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Movie recommendations

I have seen a few movies lately that I wanted to recommend to you all. I saw "Definitely, Maybe" with Abigail Breslin ("Little Miss Sunshine") and Ryan Reynolds ("Van Wilder"). It is SO cute. The basic gist is that Ryan Reynolds' character is getting a divorce, and his daughter (Breslin) wants to know how he met and fell in love with her mother, hoping that might help him remember why they got married and thus want to stay married. He tells her the story, but he changes the names so she has to figure out which one is her mom in the story. Very cute movie.

I got "The Illusionist" from Netflix a month or two ago, and I forgot to watch it until last night. It's with Edward Norton and Jessica Biel. It was great! It's similar to "The Prestige," which is a great movie, too. So definitely see "The Illusionist." And see "The Prestige" too, while you're at it. It's got Christian Bale in it. That's reason enough to check it out, in my opinion. :)

"Step Up 2: The Streets" comes out on DVD today. It's really good. The music is great, and the dancing is cool. It's much better than the first one, which I like as well.

That's all for now. More later.

Call me crazy, but: Are car alarms SO difficult to turn off in a timely manner?

No comments: