Sunday, July 27, 2008

One down, one to go

Emma and I met with a super nice agent today. The agency was right down in Hollywood, just off of Highland. I basically drove right by the Kodak Theatre to get there. How Hollywood am I?? Anyway, the lady was really nice and really helpful, and she was great with Emma. Loved Emma's gorgeous blue eyes.
I told her we are meeting with other people, and she said it was important that we meet with as many people as we can to make sure we get the right fit for us, which is what my friend who has been helping me out said. But today's girl is high on my list. Emma really liked her, too.

So I'm glad today's meeting went better than the first one. I swear that first lady had no idea what she was talking about. And Emma didn't like her anyway. We have another meeting scheduled for this Wednesday, so I'll let you know how that goes. Hopefully we'll get some more calls from other agents so we can have lots from which to choose.

Happy day! I got the 30th anniversary edition DVD of School House Rock! at Costco today for only $9.99! I am so excited. It has EVERY song they did on there, including "Conjunction Junction" and "I'm Just a Bill". Bill is just the cutest little guy.

I loved it in middle school when we got to watch the School House Rock! videos. The two I mentioned before are my favorites, but I also remember "Lolly lolly lolly, get your adverbs here!" Yes, I am a nerd, and I know it. I love spelling and grammar. Give me something to proof-read, and I'm a happy camper.

That's all for now. More later.

Call my crazy, but: Does it mean I've turned into a true Californian if I didn't even look down Hollywood Blvd. when we drove by today because I've seen it before and I was on my way to a meeting?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay!!!!! Good luck!

And yes...not looking down Hollywood Blvd. makes you a TRUE Californian. ;)