Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm on TV!

Whoa! I was watching this evening's edition of Bingo America (as I am still addicted to playing every night), and what did I happen to spy just before the show started? Why, I saw a new Bingo America commercial that I happened to be on! NO WAY! The little part that had me on it was the last little clip before the show started, and it was me telling how I called my mom and told her I won $50.

I almost died. It was the coolest.

Then AFTER the show, there was another commercial, and there were several clips of me on it. I was holding up the huge, fake $50 check they had me hold up, then I talked a couple of times about how you need to go online and print Bingo cards. Again, I almost died.

So, seriously, people...watch a little bit of GSN sometime and see if you spot me! I'm totally there!

If the spots were available online - or if they do become available - I would/will totally put them on my blog so you can see them.

That's all for now. More later.

Call me crazy, but: I could really use a McDonald's iced coffee right now.