Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Addiction

So I have an addiction. It's bad. I'm addicted to watching the Olympics. It's causing me to lose sleep since I stay up so late glued to the TV watching the excitement. Who saw the 400 freestyle relay the other night? CRAZY exciting! And how about that USA men's gymnastics team? They did so great!

Emma officially has an agent now. And she will be receiving a permit to work in the entertainment industry soon. So we will hopefully be going on lots of auditions soon, and then you'll hopefully see my little girl on commercials! It's all a bit overwhelming, but our agent is great and answers any and all of my questions. Right now we're just working on getting everything all set up and in place so we can really get started.

Emma starts another swim class Tuesday afternoon. Should be fun.

That's all for now. More later.

Call me crazy, but: I think swimming is one of the most exciting events to watch at the Olympics.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness. My life now revolves around the Olympics and when Michael Phelps is swimming. Gee...I love watching that man swim.

Ahhhh-mazing.

Congrats on the agent! Can't wait to hear all about it!