Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Total failure

My intent to blog more has really not worked out well, has it? I can tell you exactly what the problem is: Facebook. I'm on there ALL the time, chatting with friends or playing Bingo or playing Scrabble against my friend Jamie (she beats me a LOT, but I've taken a few games, thank you very much) or sending plants or Muppets or whatever. There's so much to do, and I often lose myself in the monstrosity that is Facebook. I think it's a disease, akin to Olympics fever, which I also have.

Got my hair cut last Friday. I liked the layers, but the length wasn't working for me. Now it's just above my shoulders, and I really like it.

Emma had swim class again today. She's doing very well, and I'm very proud of her for becoming so comfortable with being in the water. She had picked up two diving rings and another diving toy and was walking over to the wall to put them on the side of the pool. One of her teachers asked her if she wanted the ring he had. She said, "No thank you. I have enough." It cracked him up. I actually didn't hear her reply, but he told me. So funny. My little comedienne.

Emma's been doing extremely well sleeping in her crib-turned-daybed with the bed rail. Oh, and if I haven't told you yet, I stopped nursing. She's doing well with that, too. When I was changing her diaper before her nap today, she said, "I don't need milk." I said no she didn't because she's a big girl and gave her a high five.

That's all for now. More later.

Call me crazy, but: There is absolutely no way a lot of those female gymnasts from China are 16. No way.

No comments: