Thursday, June 26, 2008

Funny Emma

I've compiled a short list of funny things Emma says. I know she won't say them like this for long, so I treasure each time she says them with her tiny, cute voice.
  • "babing suit" = bathing suit (She even calls the super suit Mr. Incredible wears his babing suit. Only the red suit though. Not the old hobo suit [if you have seen the movie, you know to what I'm referring].)
  • "sunscream" = sunscreen (She puts extra emphasis on the 'm' at the end, too... sunscreammmm.)
  • "agedder" = together (She likes for us to all take a drink together at dinner. Then we have to say, "Ahhhh!" after drinking. Then she says, "We drink agedder!")
  • "juss like eeyat" = just like that (She likes to imitate and/or reenact things, and after she does so, she says, "Juss like eeyat" and is so proud of herself. It's a riot.)
I noticed a small rash on her left palm after her nap today. At first I thought it was indentions from sleeping funny, but it was still there a while later, so I took her to the pediatrician, just to have it checked out. Turns out it's probably the foot-hand-mouth virus, which is apparently common in the summer.

Who knows where or how she got it. But since it's a virus, the only thing I can do is treat her symptoms, which is so frustrating. I feel so bad that I can't take away her pain. Hopefully it will go away quickly.

Oh! I have an audition Friday afternoon to be on Bingo America! Wish me luck! More details to come.

Did anyone see the new show "Wipeout"? I thought it was so funny. Watching people fall down is hilarious, and the commentators were mocking the contestants the whole time. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. I highly recommend watching the show if you want a good laugh.

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Kids are carrier monkeys for germs. So gross.

2 comments:

amycornwell said...

Wipeout is the best summer show out there! Dave thinks I'm cruel because I laugh when people fall down so this is definitely the show for me! Good luck on Friday!

chrisheacock said...

Wipeout is hilarious because those people are meant to fail. When people actually complete something successfully on that show, it is *such* a letdown!