Sunday, June 29, 2008

Movie review: WALL-E

Chris and I had date night tonight while Emma played at Gymboree. We saw the new Pixar movie WALL-E. It was so cute! WALL-E is the cutest little robot guy. It seemed as if the movie was going to try to turn all after-school special about protecting the environment; but while they did use that as an underlying theme, they kept the tone lighter.

I don't want to get into it too much for those of you who want to see it. No one likes a spoiler, even for an animated movie. I really enjoyed WALL-E, and I highly recommend it to all of you.

We may try to take Emma to see it during a matinee sometime. That way it's more likely there will be kids there, plus it's cheaper in case she gets bored and restless and needs to leave. I really think she'll like the little robot.

Oh! Pixar had another animated short before the movie started called Presto. It was REALLY cute. Here is a little clip from it.


It looks like Emma's out of the woods now with the rash. It actually went away very quickly. I think she got lucky and didn't get it too badly. Whew! I'm glad we won't have to deal with it on our trip back to Indiana next week.

Speaking of our trip, while we're there, my friend from high school, Julie, is going to take some head shots of Emma. She recently started a new photography business, JVW Photography. Her photos are amazingly good. She is very talented. I'm hoping we can get some really good shots of Emma for me to send to agents. I will probably send another batch of them out to agents after we get back from our trip. Maybe we'll net some more agent meetings with professional looking pictures. Here's to hoping!

That's all for now. More later.

Always remember: Gotta love an animated robot who loves "Hello, Dolly!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

Whooooo Hooooooo! Thanks for the plug. :)

I can't wait to "shoot" her. :) I know we'll get some good ones!

Julie