Thursday, June 13, 2013

3 Thoughts Thursday

1. New wall colors are fun.
Especially when someone else paints them.

P.S. Our painter guy is awesome. This is the fourth room he's done for us.

2. Wallpaper and border are terrible.
I do have a friend who has this FANTASTIC wallpaper (I believe it's a textured, white-and-gray chevron pattern = chic and gorgeous) on one wall in her kitchen. But 99.99% of the time, I am violently anti-wallpaper.

3. Wall painting supervision is a tough job.
Wears you right out.

1 comment:

Eva @ Snappee Turtle said...

I used to love painting. When I managed the Broad Ripple Apartments 5 years ago, Chris and I got to paint the town homes for some extra cash. After 12 hours per town home of rolling on the paint, and probably painting about 10 of them...we swore we would never paint again!