Monday, June 17, 2013

Dear Week[end]

[weekend]
Dear birthday slumber party,
Thank you for giving Emma a place to go and have fun with her friends so Big Daddy and I could work on getting ready for our upcoming yard sale (which is THIS SATURDAY). Emma came home with really pretty fingernails and had a great time.

Dear yard sale prep,
You are a lot of work. So much work that I had to go to Walmart at 9:30 p.m. to get more hangers. Still a lot of pricing to do, but I will be working on it all this week.

Dear street concert,
Loved it! Rick A and The Way are always awesome.
And Miss Tori rocked it OUT when she did "Gimme Some Lovin'!" Girlfriend has some major pipes. So proud of her!
She said it's the red hair that makes her so awesome. She and her mamaw (the other one with red hair - she is Big Daddy's aunt) are both great singers. Maybe Tori's right...

Dear Father's Day,
Had a great time celebrating all the fathers in my life! Big Daddy is the best daddy in the whole wide world. Emma and I are so lucky to have him in our lives. And then MY dad, Mr. Fix-It Fox, he's the best. And FIL is the best, too. I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful men in my life!

[week]
Dear sleep,
Hoping to get a little more of you this week. Help me out, buddy.

Dear elliptical,
You are officially in working order finally. (Thanks, Big Daddy!) I plan to start working out with you this week. It's for my own good.

Dear cheer camp,
Emma finally gets to attend this year after not being able to due to scheduling issues the past few years. I bet she'll have a blast.

No comments: