Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday: Where am I? Hash Tag Edition

I am at the Post Office, bright and early, right after they opened. And the lady who really knows how to help me is, of course, on vacation. Oh well, the other lady and I think we may have figured it out. #HeresHoping

I am at work playing answer-a-million-calls. Seriously, I hang up the phone, and it immediately rings again. #ItsAGreatDayAtTheRaytownTravelAgency (Who gets this obscure TV reference?)

I am having lunch with Emma at China Buffet. #yum

I am working on redesigning the church bulletin for our church (not the church at which I work, the church we attend). I enjoy this kind of thing, but boy is it difficult to come up with a completely new design on the fly. #ChallengeAccepted

I am annoyed. I went to Walmart to get a gallon of paint for our fantastic painter guy, who is going to paint our kitchen tomorrow. The paint counter is in the back corner of the store. So after finding a stupid parking spot and walking all the way to the back of the stupid store, I see a stupid sign on the stupid counter that ever-so-stupidly announces that the stupid paint mixing machine is broken. #stupid

I am waiting at Sherwin Williams, apparently the most popular place in town at this exact moment. At least I got the color I wanted, eventually. #KidsStuff

I am taking Emma to VBS at my parents' church. She has been having such a great time all week. #KingdomRock

I am super excited about getting our kitchen painted tomorrow! And I can't wait to show it to you all! #giddy

No comments: