Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday: Where am I?

I am in this video, and so is Emma!
The entire program is wonderful; but in case you don't have 57 minutes to watch the whole thing right now, here are the ones that we're in:

1. Emma's ballet number is at 14:20. She's the one on the left side of the group in the middle. She has the dark hair and the teeny, tiny pony tail (not enough hair for a bun).
2. Emma's tap number is at 33:05. She the fifth from the left. She pretty much disappears into the glare of the lights, but it's still adorable.
3. My tap number is at 44:50. I am the second from the right. The short one.

I am not suffering from allergies anymore!
At least not at the moment. I got a prescription for FloNase, and it has changed my life. I am no longer a sneezy, sniffly, itchy-eyed mess. Which is quite a nice change of pace.

I am full from lunch at Fazoli's with Emma.
I got ravioli marinara for $0.99 with the purchase of a medium drink. Emma got the kids' bowtie pasta with alfredo sauce. Delish.

I am burned out on Candy Crush Saga.
There, I said it. I'm currently on level 208, and I am in no rush to pass it.

I am tired.
I've been staying up entirely too late every night. That needs to change. I'll let you know how it goes. /wink

No comments: