Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday: Where am I?

I am at work. You know, it's difficult to get things done when others don't get me the info I need to do my job.
I am at the bank. Depositing.
I am picking up Emma at MIL's house. We have to finish watching The Price is Right before we leave.
I am at a local restaurant with Emma.
Probably won't be going back. The food was fine. But our experience left a bit to be desired. For instance, when Emma and I walked into the restaurant, the one woman at the front was on the phone and paid us no notice. She kept talking and didn't even acknowledge our presence. Finally someone took us to a table. Plus there was no kids' menu. At least I had a cute dining companion.
I am watching Emma at cheer camp. Her two besties are in her group.
On our way home, Emma was telling me that one of her friends was really focusing on winning one of the awards they give each day (Best Jumper and Miss Spirit for each age group) and was crying a little about it. Emma said she told her friend that cheer camp isn't about winning awards, it's about having fun and learning to cheer. Talk about a tear-jerker. I am so stinking proud of that kid.

No comments: