Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday: Where am I?

I am waking up on the couch in the living room after having a slumber party with Emma last night. We were watching Tangled; but we both got tired around 10 p.m., so we turned it off and went to sleep.

I am at work.
See those two computer icons? They're supposed to be connected. They aren't. Which means we have no internet service. Thank goodness for cell phones!

I am running home to e-mail something I thought I'd e-mailed two days ago. Apparently I didn't.

I am at lunch with Emma.
I am at the library with Emma. She got her very own library card today! And two Scooby Doo books to read.
And I read an article this morning about the 14 books I need to read before their movies come out (you know how the book is [usually] always better than the movie). Out of the 14, three looked really good to me. So I picked up the top one on my list at the library: The Monuments Men by Robert M. Edsel. I've just started reading it, and I'm already hooked. I think the movie will be great, too - and not just because George Clooney and Matt Damon will be in it.

Emma and I will be going to VBS later. Last night was the first night, and it was a lot of fun. Hopefully the yucky weather won't put a damper on the festivities.

No comments: