Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend wrap-up: Dance Recital Edition

Linking up to Eva's linky party today, even though my post is slightly different.
dear weekend button Dear Weekend {A New Blog Hop!}

The 5th Annual Footsteps in Faith Talent Showcase took place Saturday night.  Standing room only in the audience, which was wonderful.

As promised, here are some photos!  The first is Emma, my ballerina princess:
 Doesn't she look beautiful?  LOVED the costumes for her class this year.  Such a pretty color.  Here's another cute shot:
Here are some photos from her class's two dance routines:
And I would be remiss if I didn't show a few photos of the ladies class.  First, here's me in my opening pose:
We were the last act in the show.  Turns out we're pretty cute in matching hats.

2 comments:

Amy Cornwell said...

So fun! Wish I could have seen it!

Eva @ Snappee Turtle said...

Love!!! We need to get Stella back in dance!! Love your pose! ;) Looks so fun :) Thanks for linking up!