Friday, May 31, 2013

Freestyle Friday

Emma is officially done with first grade.  If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I take her picture every morning before school.  Big Daddy put together a video montage of all the photos.  Turn on your sound and listen to the music that goes with it.  #weepymommy


Last night we helped set up for the upcoming dance recital.  We were there until after 10 p.m.  Dragging a bit today.  I took a bit of a nap while we had a power-outage during the afternoon, which was nice.

We had our dance recital dress rehearsal tonight.  I ended up going to Walmart afterward and basically got an entirely new costume.  I needed better-fitting black shorts and a new black tank top.  Did I mention I went into the store right after dress rehearsal while still wearing most of my costume?  I had on black opaque panty hose, [ill-fitting] black shorts, black tank top [usually meant to be worn only under other tops], and red and white boat shoes.  I looked awesome strange, to say the least.  Still, I wasn't the worst dressed person there.  Shocker, I know.

The recital is going to be really good tomorrow.  Photos to come!

No comments: