Friday, May 24, 2013

Freestyle Friday

Not much to say at the moment.  I still have stitches, and I'm still not quite feeling 100% back to my normal self (from the sore throat thing).  Hoping the long weekend has magical healing powers...

Other than that, I can hardly believe that my baby girl is going to be a 2nd grader in a few short days.  Where does the time go?!

I can now announce the event Big Daddy and I attended last night: we went to the final middle school band concert for former Martinsville High School band director Frank Battaglia.  He's retiring.  It was great to see him, and I think he was really touched that people would travel all the way down there to support him.  So glad that we were able to attend.
The gang's all here!
Every time I look at this photo, I shake my head at just how incredibly short I am.  Geez.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, my friends!

Always remember: It puts the sunscreen on its skin. (And saves itself from a terrible sunburn later.)

No comments: