Monday, May 6, 2013

Dear week...


I'm still thinking about blog post themes; so things may eventually change, or maybe they'll stay the same.  Who's to say? I am. Duh.

Mondays are going to be my "Dear week..." posts. I plan to use this post to talk about the things that are coming up this week, things that I'd like to accomplish this week, etc.

So let's get this party started.

Dear week,
Let's get one thing straight: it's spring. Let's start acting like it.

Dear week,
Emma takes math facts tests each week on Tuesday. If she doesn't pass the 2-minute, 25-question test on that day, she has another opportunity on Friday. So far, she and another girl in her class haven't failed a week yet. Praying both girls keep up the good work and pass their tests on Tuesday.

Dear week,
Mothers Day is coming up. I feel that I should get Emma a gift for making me a mom. I may not always act like it, but being her mama is the most wonderful job in the world. I am so blessed.

Well, that's all I've got right now. This has been the first installment of "Dear week..." Thank you, and have a happy springtime.

1 comment:

Eva @ Snappee Turtle said...

I would say, Dear week...make my horrible cold go away! :) I hear ya on feelin like giving our girls a present for making us moms! Such blessings they are!