Monday, May 27, 2013

Dear Week

Dear Monday,
I thought I wouldn't have to do anything until dance practice this evening.  Then, as I was lounging on the sofa with Emma and Big Daddy, I realized that I needed to get some stuff done at the office today.  Went to the office for an hour and a half, then I went to Kroger to pick up a few things we need.  Maybe I'll take a nap this afternoon to make up for not getting to lounge around all day...

Dear Tuesday,
I need to finish the church newsletters at work.  They are so time-consuming.  I need to get them done quickly, because I want to go to the 4th quarter honor convocation for 1st and 2nd graders at Emma's school in the early afternoon.  So glad I have the opportunity to attend those types of things.

Dear Wednesday,
Field Day at Emma's school.  I may regret this, but I signed up to help all day.  I'll be taking allergy meds before I go; and I'll probably take some with me, just in case.  I told them that I need to be in charge of something that isn't in the grass.  It could be a very sneezy, itchy day.  We'll see what happens.

Dear Thursday,
Last day of school.  I can't believe Emma's going to be a second grader.  In the evening I'm helping set up for the dance recital in which Emma and I will be performing on Saturday.  For anyone interested in coming to the free show, it starts at 7 p.m. Saturday at Liberty Christian Church.  Just wanted to throw that out there.

Dear Friday,
Emma's first day of summer break!  She may have to come to work with me.  But there is plenty with which she can help if she does end up coming.  We have our dance recital dress rehearsal in the evening.

Dear Saturday,
Dance recital day!  Big Daddy will be taking photos and video.  I'm sure I'll post it on the blog at some point.  Emma's costume is so pretty.  Can't wait to see her in it!

Remember: Footsteps in Faith dance recital, 7 p.m. Saturday, June 1 at Liberty Christian Church. Admission is free!

No comments: