Sunday, May 5, 2013

Back in the saddle again

OK, folks, I'm back. A friend of mine (Eva, of Snappee Turtle fame) is doing a blog-every-day-in-May challenge this month. I've really enjoyed reading her posts; and I got the itch to start blogging again. I don't think I'll blog every day, but who knows?

My current deets (details, for those of you who don't speak abbreviation):
1. I work part-time as an administrative assistant at a church near our house. (That's a fancy way to say I'm a church secretary.) I've been there for a year and a half. Some of my posts will be all about me.
2. My hubby, Chris (who shall henceforth be referred to as Big Daddy in my posts), works as a super-smart computery-type consultant at a business in Indy. He will make some appearances in my posts - probably mostly in the form of humorous anecdotes. He's the funniest person I know.
3. Our daughter, Emma, is 7 and almost finished with 1st grade. Where does the time go?? Most of my posts will be about her, I'm just going to be honest with you right now. But she's awesome, so there you go.
4. Our dog, Norbert, is 10. He's weird. Similar to Big Daddy, he will appear periodically, possibly even in some pictures. He's very photogenic.

I'm thinking I want to have themed posts each week, which might help keep me blogging. Miss Eva does some cute things each week on her blog. I desperately want to copy her on a few of them, but I should probably come up with my own stuff. I'll have to think about it. Do you have any suggestions of things you'd like to read?

It's super late, and I really should be in bed already. And away I go!

No comments: