Thursday, May 16, 2013

3 Thoughts Thursday

1. Showering with one hand is difficult.
Why do I know this?  My hand is still wrapped with gauze from my stitches yesterday.  So I did the one-handed shower thing this morning with a Ziplog bag over my injured hand.  It's not as fun as it sounds.

2. Iron Man 3 is a great movie.
Big Daddy, Emma and I went to see it after church on Mother's Day.  We stopped at Sonic (yum!) on the way to the theater, then we had delicious movie popcorn during the show.  The movie was exciting and funny, and it was completely appropriate for Emma.  What a fun way to spend some time together on Mother's Day!

*Note: If you go see this movie, remember to sit through all of the credits.  There is another scene at the very end.  You won't be sorry.*

3. If I had to choose, I'd say New Girl is my favorite tv show.
It's one of the only shows that I DVR and watch  as soon as it's done recording.  That's really saying something, because we DVR a lot of shows.  Have you seen it?  It's hilarious.

2 comments:

joy said...

Have you watched The Mindy Project? It's my favorite new show. :)

Eva @ Snappee Turtle said...

so sorry about your hand...hope it heals quickly!! We have 3 movies on the list to see: The Great Gatsby (but I'm still on page 10 of the book...shoot!), Iron Man 3 and the next Star Trek movie (surprisingly, I enjoyed the first one). I loved the New Girl when it first aired, but my schedule didn't allow me to keep up with it!