Thursday, May 9, 2013

3 Thoughts Thursday

1. I feel like a movie star after getting my hair done.
Don't you?  I mean, the stylist dries it and fixes it up really nicely and sends you out looking fabulous.  Until the next day.  Then you sleep on it and have to wash it and attempt to replicate said style for yourself.  And it never turns out the same.  Which is why I've given up trying to recreate the magic she made.  I'm just setting myself up for failure, and I know that.  So I just do my own thing and make my own magic.  Or just let it do what it wants.

I got my hair highlighted today.  My awesome stylist (Addi ... holla!) styled it so cute!



But I know my limits, so I will just enjoy the glory that is my hairstyle right now.  And I will go back to being normal, non-movie star me tomorrow.  And I'm OK with that.

2. Applying mascara is a sure-fire way to make yourself sneeze.
At least that's how it seems to me.  Does that happen to anyone else, or is it just me?

3. Diet Coke is my favorite beverage.
That is all.

1 comment:

Amy Cornwell said...

applying mascara does NOT make me sneeze. that makes me laugh though :)