Friday, May 17, 2013

Freestyle Friday

I've decided to go a different direction for my Friday theme.  I'm just going to write about whatever I want.  Hence the word "freestyle."

Last night was the series finale of The Office.  Best. Series. Finale. Ever.  I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet; so I'll just say that it was a really great way to end the show, and I enjoyed every second.

My thumb is doing well (I got stitches on Wednesday afternoon).  It doesn't hurt as much as it did even yesterday, which is nice.  The fun part is that I have feeling in the right half of my thumb but not in the left half.  Talk about weird.

I love that Emma enjoys watching musicals with me.  Her current favorite?

She also loves The Sound of Music, Annie, and Mamma Mia.  We're going to be musical buddies when she gets older.  Emma, Big Daddy and I saw Grease when it came to Clowe's Hall a few years ago.  Of course I dressed her in a poodle skirt for the show.  She was a big hit in the lobby.

Big Daddy just sent me a link.  He always finds the coolest/funniest/neatest stuff online.  This is one of my favorites of all.

I. Need. This. Bag.  How flipping cute is that?!

That's all for now.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Cornwell said...

That bag is totally you. You should buy it!