Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday: Where am I?



Well, it's Wednesday.  The week is half over, and it's time to check in.

1. I am wearing a t-shirt, jeans, slip-on shoes with no socks, and a sweatshirt because it's a bit chilly in the office.

2. I am obsessed with Candy Crush Saga.  I'm currently on level 199.


3. I am a big fan of TV.  Shows I love are:



And more.

Like I said, I'm a big fan.  And as a side note: hooray for DVR.

4. I am excited.

A few years ago, my dad and I danced in our local "Dancing with the Hometown Stars" competition. (We won People's Choice.)  


The people who put on that competition have invited former contestants to participate again this year. My friend, Kim, and I were in Danceline together back in high school. 



Well, she was one of the other contestants that same year at DWTHS.  This year we are teaming up!  She and I are going to do a routine together.  We just decided last night to do it, so more info on this as it develops.

Where are you today?

No comments: