Tuesday, January 18, 2011

91 years

Today is my grandpa's 91st birthday.  Isn't that amazing??  Emma and I went with my mom and dad to Mooresville to have dinner with my grandma and grandpa.  Got some priceless photos taken with Papaw.




Aren't those great?  He looks pretty darn good for 91, don't you think?

Papaw Maurice is having hip replacement surgery on the 25th.  We'd all appreciate your prayers for him, as it's probably going to be a bit rough on him during his recovery.

I am so lucky to have Papaw Maurice in my life.  He is a godly, wise, sweet man - and he's a great grandpa.

2 comments:

Peggy Holzworth said...

That he is. We are all blessed to have the grandparents we have had for as long as we have had.

kbmulder said...

That is awesome! There is something wonderful about men from that generation. My grandpa celebrated his 95th this past year before he passed away.