Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bowled over

This may sound nerdy, but I'm super excited to go bowling tonight.

Two years ago, my parents bought me a new bowling ball and bowling shoes for my birthday.  Sounds like I'm a pretty serious bowler, huh?  Here's my response to that: Two years later, I still have yet to have my bowling ball drilled so I can actually use it.  And I've used the shoes for bowling (with a lane ball) maybe 3 times.  Yeah, I'm a pro.

But that ends today.  Chris got a new ball from his parents for Christmas, so he and I are both getting our bowling balls drilled tonight.  After we get them drilled, we're going to bowl a few games.

Emma will get to bowl, too.  She says now that she's 5 she can bowl like Daddy.  She doesn't have to use the ramp thing like when she was 4.  She also does an impression of how Chris bowls, putting one leg behind the other and to the side as she imitates him rolling the ball down the lane.  It's the cutest.

I'll take some photos tonight of the bowling fun and post them soon.

No comments: